There are two (2) vacancies on Burgh le Marsh Town Council and the positions will be filled by co-option by panel interview at an Extraordinary Meeting of the Council to be held on Tuesday 6th July 2021 at 7.00pm at Burgh le Marsh Town Council, Tinkers Green, Jacksons Lane, Burgh le Marsh.
Should more than two application be received, councilors will decide the appointment by a vote, or series of votes, in order to obtain a majority decision.
To be considered for co-option, applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be registered as a local government elector for the Parish on the current Electoral Register.
- Has during the whole of the previous 12 months occupied as tenant or owner any land or other premises in the Parish
- Has had his/her principal or only place of work in the previous 12 months in the parish.
- Has resided either in the Parish or within 3 miles thereof during the previous 12 months.
Anyone wishing to be considered for co-option should contact the Chairman, in writing by Wednesday 30thJune 2021.
By post to: Burgh le Marsh Town Council, Tinkers Green, Jacksons Lane, Burgh le Marsh PE24 5LA
- By email to: email@example.com.
Further information can be obtained by contacting the Town Clerk on: 01754 811218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Clerk 1st June 2021