Agenda – Planning Committee Meeting 06 July 2021 7.45pm
- Election of Chairman & welcome
- Election of deputy chairman.
- To receive apologies.
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
- To note general correspondence.
- Application: S/023/01275/21. Applicant: R S Taylor Limited. Proposal: Planning permission: change of use of land for the siting of 24 no. static caravans. Location: Land adjacent 32 and 34, Ingoldmells Road, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5HD Online Planning
- Application: S/023/01257/21. Applicant: Mr M Mackinder. Proposal: Planning permission: change of use, conversation of, extension and alterations to existing farm building to provide a farm shop, café, visitors center and excavation of land for a form a pond and siting of 2no portable buildings to form a veterinary practice and erection of fencing to a maximum height of 2.4m (works already commenced) Location: Land at, Burgh le Marsh Bypass, Burgh le Marsh. Online Planning
- Application: S/023/03142/21 Application: J Smith Proposal: Planning permission: first floor extension to existing house to a provide a shower room. Location: 9 Storeys Lane, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness PE25 5LR Online Planning
- Application: S/023/01366/21. Applicant: Mr A and Mrs J Thain. Proposal: Section 73 application in relation to condition no 2 (use of annexe) as imposed on planning permission reference no S/023/02265/14 which was for change of use, conversion of and alterations to existing outbuilding into an annex. Location: The Lilacs, The Common, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness PE24 5HL Online Planning