Agenda – Planning Committee Meeting 1st February 2022 at 7.00pm
- To receive apologies.
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
- Adopt as minutes the notes from the meeting held on 7th December 2021 and 21st December 2021.
- To note general correspondence.
- Application: S/023/00024/22. Applicant: Mr J Chakwenya. Proposal; Planning permission – change of use of existing shop to form a veterinary practice. Location: Skegness Grain Ltd, Burgh Road Trading Estate, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 4UF Online Planning
- Application: S/023/02578/21. Applicant, Mr A Pritchard. Proposal: Planning permission – erection o 4 no. detached houses, garages, and 3 no. semi-detached houses with associated garages (10 total), creation of vehicular access and the excavation of land to provide 2no. wildlife ponds. Location, Land off Skegness Road, Burgh le Marsh. Online Planning .
- Application; S/023/02514/21. Applicant: Mr T Smith. Proposal Planning permission – extension of existing dwelling to provide additional living accommodation, existing sunroom to be demolished. Location: 10 West End, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE24 5EA. Online Planning