Agenda – Planning Committee Meeting 21st December 2021 6.00pm
- To receive apologies.
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
- Adopt as minutes the notes from the meeting held on 7th December 2021.
- To note general correspondence.
- Application S/023/01275/21. Applicant: R S Taylor Limited. Proposal, Planning permission – change of use of land for the siting of 24no. static caravans. Location: Land Adjacent 32 and 34 Ingoldmells Road, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5HD Online Planning
- Application: S/023/02454/21. Applicant, Mr & Mrs Stockes. Proposal, Planning permission – extensions and alteration to the existing house to provide additional living accommodation, erection of fencing to a maximum height of 1.35m and construction of vehicular access, existing conservatory to be removed which is an amendment to the previously approved planning application reference number S/023/2111/20. Location, 75 Station Road, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5EW. Online Planning
- Applicant: S/023/02392/21. Applicant, Mrs J Mason. Proposal, Planning permission – change of use of land for the siting of 61 no. static caravans and 1 no. static to be used as a show home/sales reception, construction of internal roads, footpaths and vehicular parking areas. Location, New Field Farm, Youngers Lane, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5JQ. Online Planning