Agenda – Planning Committee Meeting 26th October 2021
- To receive apologies.
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
- Adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held on 5th October 2021 and 12th October 2021.
- To note general correspondence.
- Application S/023/01933/21. Applicant, Mr. M Greenhalgh. Proposal, planning permission – erection of a detached bungalow. Location, Land to the rear of Burgh House, 15 High Street, Burgh le Marsh Application amendment – section drawing corrected, fence added to southern boundary and trees hedges shown. Online Planning
- Application: S/023/02069/21. Applicant: Mr and Mrs. C Skipper. Proposal: Planning permission – erection of a detached house and construction of a vehicular access. Location: Plot 5, West Meadows, Station Road, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5EP. Online Planning
- Applicant: S/023/02108/21. Applicant; Welton Group Proposal: Section 73 application in relation to condition no. 2 (approved plans) previously imposed on planning permission ref no. S/023/01737/19 for the erection of 14 no. dwellings. Location: Land adjacent to 23 Orby Road, Burgh Le Marsh Online Planning