Agenda Planning Committee Meeting 5th April 2022 at 7.00pm
- To receive apologies.
- To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
- Adopt as minutes the notes from the meeting held on 22nd March 2022
- To note general correspondence.
- Application S/023/00517/22. Applicant, Mr D Chapman. Proposal: Planning permission – extension to existing dwelling to provide additional living accommodation which is an amendment to the previously approved planning permission S/023/00567/21. Location: 106 Station Road, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness. Online Planning
- Application S/023/00498/22. Applicant: Ms J Rutter, Proposal Planning permission -excavation of land to form a commercial fishing lake. Construction of a car park. Location: Land adjacent to Homelands, Orby Road, Burgh le Marsh. Online Planning
- Application S/023/02392/21 Applicant, Mr J Mason. Proposal Planning permission change of use of land for the siting of 61no. static caravans and 1 no. static to be used as a show home/sales reception, construction of internal roads, footpaths and vehicular parking areas Location, New Field Farm, youngers Lane, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5JQ. Online Planning