Agenda – Town Council Meeting 14th June 2022 at 7.00pm
- Receive apologises.
- Chairman’s remarks
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held on 31st May 2022.
- Consider and comment on the following Planning Matters:
- Planning correspondence received (see appendix 1).
- Application: S/023/00823/22. Applicant: Ms. J Bailey. Proposal: Planning permission – extension to existing dwelling to provide a conservatory. Location: 7 Windmill Drive, Burgh le Marsh, PE24 5EJ Online Planning
- Application: S/023/01014/22. Applicant: Mr J Giraldez. Proposal: Section 73 application to vary condition no 2,3, 4, 6,8 & 9 on planning permission S023/1884/19. Location: Seycamore Lakes, Skegness Road, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 4LN. Online Planning
- Application: S/023/ 00940/22. Applicant: Burgh le Marsh Community Church. Proposal: Erection of a house and detached double garage and construction of vehicular access.Location: Land off, Ingoldmells Road, Burgh le Marsh, PE24 5HB. Online Planning.
- Application: S/023/00767/22. Applicant:Berkley Properties Ltd Proposal: Erection of house with integral double garage. Location: Land adjoining Burgh Hall, Hall Lane, Burgh le Marsh PE25 5AQ. Online Planning
- Application: Mr M Holmes. Applicant: Planning permission – change of use, conversion of, extensions and alteration of the existing garage to provide a retail unit. (work completed). Location: 8 Wildshed Lane, Burgh le Marsh. Skegness PE24 5BW. Online Planning
6. Review completed internal audit and approve annual return for the submission to the External Auditors for 2021/2022. (see appendix 2)
7. Receive update on the next council event: picnic in the park on 6th August 2022, and give consideration to Burgh in Bloom and community award. (see appendix 3).
8. Consider Christmas lighting enhancements and possible event and vote on delegating proposals to a working group. (see appendix 4)
9. Review work previously delegated to the open spaces committee in relation to concrete bases for the picnic tables at Tinkers Green and seating pods (see appendix 5)
10. Correspondence Schedule (see appendix 6)
11. Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.
12. Review update in relation to the Marsh Lane Football field (verbal update)
13. Review requirements in relation to the council van (verbal update)