Agenda – Town Council Meeting 25th January 2022 at 7.00pm
- Receive apologises.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held as follows: Town Council Meeting, 30th November 2021, Planning Committee Meeting, 21st December 2021, Finance Committee Meeting, 4th January 2022.
- Consider financial matters for January 2022: Approve payments issued in December 2021 (see appendix 1). Approve payment schedule for January 2022 (see appendix 2). Note financial position and reserve funds (see appendix 3)
- Receive proposed precept budget and recommendations from the finance committee for the forthcoming financial year 2022/2023 and vote on the precept claim amount for submission to ELDC (see appendix 4).
- Consider and note the Clerk’s report (See appendix 5).
- Update on the asset transfer of the public toilets and Market Place (see appendix 6)
- Receive and vote on correspondence from Cadent (see appendix 7)
- Consider and vote on proposal for purchase of additional library uniforms (see appendix 8)
- Consider and vote on proposal to add a personnel door to the storage container (see appendix 9)
- Review and update on councillor email addresses and vote on a deadline for commencement (see appendix 10)
- Vote on the annual plan and calendar for community litter picks (see appendix 11)
- Correspondence Schedule (See appendix 12)