Agenda – Town Council Meeting – 29th June 2021 at 7.00pm
- Receive apologies.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held as follows: Town Council Meeting 25th May 2021.
- Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for June 2021. (See appendix 1)
- Review completed internal audit and approve annual return for the submission to the External Auditors for 2020/2021(See appendix 2)
- Consider and note Clerk’s report. (See appendix 3)
- Update on Glebe Rise Cemetery and consider further actions required. (See appendix 4)
- Update on the Great British Spring Clean litter picks, waste skip and consider future actions. (See appendix 5)
- Consider proposal to sell the large council table. (See appendix 6).
- Consider and vote on purchase of library publicity material.(See appendix 7)
- Approve and adopt the following council policies (see appendix 7) Standings Orders, Publication Scheme, Freedom of Information Requests Policy, Date Protection Policy, Breach of Data of Protection.
- Correspondence Schedule (See appendix 8)
- Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.
- Receive update from the personnel committee. (See appendix 9)