Agenda – Town Council Meeting 29th March 2022
- Receive apologises.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held as follows: Planning Committee Meeting 22nd February 2022, Town Council Meeting 22nd February 2022.
- Consider and note financial matters for March 2022. Approve payment schedule for March 2022 (see appendix 1) Note financial position and reserve funds (see appendix 2)
- Consider and note the Clerk’s report. (See appendix 3)
- Update on the asset transfer of the public toilets and Market Place (see appendix 4).
- Consider actions required for Land Registration of the Picnic Area (see appendix 5)
- Update on planned council events (see appendix 6).
- Consider and vote on the installation of a Flag Pole at Tinkers Green (see appendix 7)
- Consider and vote on correspondence received from the Baptist Church in relation to Ukraine Appeal. (see appendix 8)
- Receive recommendations from the Open Spaces Committee in relation to picnic benches and concrete surface pads at Tinkers Green (see appendix 9).
- Correspondence Schedule (See appendix 10)
- Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.
- Consider options in relation to council van (see appendix 11)
- Receive update on personnel.