Agenda – Town Council Meeting 30th November 2021
- Receive apologises.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held as follows: Planning Committee Meeting 26th October 2021, Town Council Meeting 26th October 2021.
- Consider financial matters: Approve payment schedule for November 2021 (see appendix 1). Note financial position and reserve funds (see appendix 2).
- Consider and note Clerk’s report. (See appendix 3)
- Receive and vote on the LCC parish agreement for 2022/2023 (see appendix 4)
- Update and vote on the asset transfer of the public toilets and Market Place (see appendix 5)
- Receive updates and vote on events for 2022 (see appendix 6)
- Receive proposal in relation to the War Memorial (see appendix 7)
- Receive proposal in relation to maintenance of the council/library building (see appendix 8)
- Correspondence Schedule (See appendix 9)