Agenda – Town Council Meeting 31st May 2022 at 7.00pm
- Receive apologises.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held as follows: Planning Committee Meeting 3rd May 2022, Town Council Meeting 3rd May 2022, Town Council Meeting 17th May 2022, Annual Parish Meeting 17th May 2022.
- Consider and comment on the following Planning Matters: Planning correspondence received (see appendix 1. No applications received since the previous meeting on 3rd May 2022).
- Consider and note financial matters. Annual return and final year end accounts for 2021/22 (see appendix 2), Approve payment schedule for May 2022 (see appendix 3). Financial position and reserve funds May 2022(see appendix 4).
- Consider council insurance renewal for June 2022 (see appendix 5)
- Consider and note Clerk’s report on completed and outstanding tasks. (See appendix 6).
- Update and receive correspondence in relation the Picnic Site land registration. (See appendix 7).
- Update on the Jubilee Community Lunch on Sunday 5th June 2022: (see appendix 8) Event plan & Budget & Risk assessment.
- Correspondence Schedule (See appendix 9).
- Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.
- Receive correspondence in relation to Marsh Lane Football Field (see appendix 10)