Annual Parish Meeting – 17th May 2022 at 7.00pm
Annual Parish Meeting
The annual meeting for residents and business owners of Burgh Le Marsh to express their views on relevant matters to the town council will be held on:
Tuesday 17th May 2022 at 7.00pm
Burgh le Marsh Town Council & Library
Tinkers Green, Jacksons Lane
Burgh le Marsh
- Chairman’s remarks and welcome.
- Apologies of absence.
- To approve the notes of the Annual Parish Meeting on 27th April 2021 and by doing so resolve that they be adopted as minutes.
- To receive the following Town Council Reports for the year 2021/22: Chairman’s Report, Chairman of the Finance Committees Report, Chairman of Planning Committee Report and Chairman of the Open Spaces Committee Report.
- To receive a report from the local Police representative if available
- To receive a report from the members of Lincolnshire County Council and East Lindsey District Council, if available.
- Public Forum and questions.
If you are unable to attend the meeting you can contact the Town Clerk with your views/comments via email at email@example.com or post to the Burgh le Marsh Town Council.