Annual Parish Meeting – 27th April 2021 at 6.30pm
Annual Parish Meeting
The annual meeting for residents and business owners of Burgh Le Marsh to express their views on relevant matters to the town council will be held on:
Tuesday 27th April 2021at 6.30pm
Due to current government guidelines and covid restrictions
this will be a REMOTE MEETING
Please JOIN THE MEETING via the attached linked:
Meeting ID: 841 1319 7175
If you are unable to attend the meeting you can contact the Town Clerk with your views / comments via email at email@example.com or post to the Burgh le Marsh Town Council.
- Chairman’s remarks and welcome.
- Apologies for absence.
- To approve the notes of the Annual Parish Meeting 14th May 2019 and by doing so resolve that they be adopted as minutes.
- To receive the following Town Council Reports on the year 2020/21 Chairman’s Report, Chairman of the Finance Committees Report, Chairman of Planning Committee Report, Chairman of the Open Spaces Committee Report.
- To receive a report from the local Police representative if available.
- To receive a report from the members of Lincolnshire County Council and East Lindsey District Council, if available.
- Public Forum and questions.
Please note: A Full Town Council Meeting will follow this meeting.