Town Council Meeting 27/10/2020
There will be no public comments received at this remote meeting. However, any communications received prior to the meeting will be reported to Council by the Clerk for comment.
Member of the public may join and view the meeting following the attached link:
- Receive apologies.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote Town Council meeting held on 29th September 2020.
- Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for October 2020.Payments will be issued under the delegated emergency operation procedure.(see appendix 1).
- Consider and note Clerks Report including completed and outstanding tasks.(See appendix 2.
- Update on the Tinkers Green field drainage and vote on purchasing and installing new goal posts.(see appendix 3).
- Update on requirements for a new council website and vote on creating a new site.(see appendix 4).
- Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.(Due to this being a remote meeting any member of public attending will be placed in the meeting waiting room).
- Update and review of council services and processes of working. (See appendix 4 confidential item).