Agenda – Town Council Meeting 24/11/2020
There will be no public comments received at this remote meeting. However, any communications received prior to the meeting will be reported to Council by the Clerk for comment.
Join Zoom Meeting
2. Chairman’s remarks.
3. Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
4. Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
5 . Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote meetings held as follows:
- Finance committee meeting held on 20th October 2020
- Town Council meeting held on 27th October 2020
- Planning committee meeting held on 3rd November 2020
6. Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for November 2020.Payments will be issued under the delegated emergency operation procedure.(see appendix 1)
7. Consider and note Clerks Report including completed and outstanding tasks.(See appendix 2).
8. Consider and vote on extending existing CCTV to cover the play area at Tinkers Green.
9. Consider proposal from Cllr Greenhalgh regarding community support for children in relation to free school meals during school holidays. (see appendix 3).
10.Consider proposal from Cllr Greenhalgh regarding the community assets of the Football Field and Cricket Ground. (see appendix 4).
11. Update and discussion regarding transfer of the Market Place and public convenience including refurbishment. (See appendix 5).
12. Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed. (Due to this being a remote meeting any member of public attending will be placed in the meeting waiting room)
13. Set dates for staff appraisals and delegate two councilors to complete each appraisal.
14 Receive and vote on recommendations from the Open Spaces Committee in relation to village maintenance.(see appendix 6)
15. Receive and vote on recommendations from the Open Spaces Committee in relation Tinkers Green Play Area and future improvements required.(see appendix 7)