Town Council Meeting: 25th May 2021 at 7.00pm – Agenda
- Receive apologies.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote meetings held as follows: Town Council Meeting 27th April 2021 & Annual Town Council Meeting 4th May 2021.
- Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for May 2021.Payments will be issued under the delegated emergency operation procedure. (see appendix 1)
- Review completed accounts for 2020/2021Income and Expenditure against Budget for 2020/21Asset Register additions/disposals for 2020/2021Annual Governance Audit Return for 2020/202 (The AGAR will be fully approved at the June Town Council Meeting upon completion of the Internal audit)(See Appendix 2)
- Consider and note Clerk’s report (see appendix 3)
- Update on the Bottle Bank, Common Lane and consider correspondence from ELDC. (see appendix 4)
- Update on plans for a Summer Event in August 2021. (see appendix 5
- Consider and vote on request a from the Windmill to support grass cutting. (see appendix 6)
- Update on building maintenance, treatment of the council building and paint of both the storage container and WC at Tinkers Green. (see appendix 7)
- Update from the Open Spaces Committee regarding additional Picnic benches at Tinkers Green (see appendix 8)
- Consider and vote purchase and installation of council signs at The Causeway and Picnic site. (see appendix 9)
- Consider council polices for review and adoption update. (see appendix 10)
- Correspondence Schedule (see appendix 11)