Town Council Meeting 27th July 2021
- Receive apologies.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meetings held as follows: Town Council Meeting 29th June 2021 and Town Council Meeting 6th July 2021.
- Welcome newly appointed co-opted councilors and vote on committee appointments.
- Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for July 2021. (See appendix 1)
- Consider and note the Clerk’s report. (See appendix 2)
- Update on summer event for 7th August 2021. (see appendix 3)
- Receive legal documentation on the asset transfer of the Market Place and Public Toilets to the Town Council and vote accordingly. (See appendix 4)
- Consider update on the proposal to sell the large council table. (See appendix 5)
- Consider and vote on maintenance work required at Tinkers Green Play Area. (See appendix 6)
- Consider and vote on repairs/replacement of the bench at the Church Yard. (See appendix 7)
- Approve and adopt the following council policies: Code of conduct (See appendix 8)
- Correspondence Schedule (See appendix 9)
- Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.
- Receive details of councilor’s administration requirements.