Town Council Meeting 29/09/2020
There will be no public comments received at this remote meeting. However, any communications received prior to the meeting will be reported to Council by the Clerk for comment.
Member of the public may join and view the meeting following the attached link:
Join Zoom Meeting
1. Receive apologises.
2. Chairman’s remarks.
3. Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
4. Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote meetings held on:
- 23rd June 2020
- 28th July 2020.
5. Review and vote on extending the Council Procedure for Business Interruption until January 2021. (see appendix 1.
6. Consider and note Clerks Report and Payment Schedule for September 2020. Payments being issued as delegated in the emergency operation procedure. See appendix 2.
7. Consider and vote on opening a council bank account and appoint Councillor signatories in light of the Nottingham Building Society no longer offering bank accounts to business/organisations. See appendix 3.
8. Review and consider requirements of ROSPA report on play area equipment at Tinkers Green and The Causeway. See appendix 4.
9. Consider and vote on new accounting software. See appendix 5.
10. Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed. (Due to this being a remote meeting any member of public attending will be placed in the meeting waiting room).
11. Review Council service and way of working. See appendix 6.