Town Council Meeting – 30th March 2021 at 7.00pm
Join Zoom Meeting
1. Receive apologies.
2. Chairman’s remarks.
3. Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
4. Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
5. Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote meetings held as follows:
- Town Council Meeting 23rd March 2021.
6. Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for March 2021. Payments will be issued under the delegated emergency operation procedure.(see appendix 1)
7. Consider and note Clerks Report including completed and outstanding tasks. (See appendix 2)
8. Vote to hold an extra ordinary meeting of the Town Council on Tuesday 20th April 2021 in relation to cemetery administration policies and procedures.
9. Consider and vote on correspondence to Cricket Ground Trustees and Councils Business Vision. (see appendix 3)
10. Update on the Picnic Ground, Bratoft Lane as follows (see appendix 4).
1. Requirements for land registry.
2. Requirements fencing repairs.
11. Consider joining the Great British Spring Clean from 28th May 2021 – 13th June 2021. (see appendix 5)
- Vote on taking part in the national scheme.
- Agree dates for community litter picks and advertise for community involvement.
- As part of this scheme consider placing a community recycling skip at Tinkers Green.
12. Consider council events as follows (see appendix 6).
- Late summer 2021 event at Tinkers Greens.
- Christmas event / decorations.
13. Consider and vote on maintenance requirements for the Council Building, Tinkers Green (see appendix 7).
14. Consider making a request to ELDC for larger recycling units at the Bottle Bank, Common Lane. (see appendix 8)