Town Council Meeting – Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 7.00pm
This meeting will follow the Annual Parish Meeting.
Remote Zoom Meeting.
Meeting ID: 841 1319 7175
- Receive apologises
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote meetings held as follows: Town Council Meeting 30th March 2021, Planning Committee Meeting 6th April 202, Extra Ordinary Town Council Meeting 20th April 2021.5.
- Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for April 2021.Payments will be issued under the delegated emergency operation procedure. (see appendix 1)
- Vote on appointing an Internal Auditor for 2020/21 (see appendix
- Consider and note Clerks Report including completed and outstanding tasks. (See appendix 3)
- Update on the Cricket Field, Station Road
- Update on the Bottle Bank, Common Lane
- Update on Summer Event and vote on transferring the civic budget amount to this event budget. (see appendix 4)
- Consider and vote on purchasing additional picnic benches for the grass area behind the library building at Tinkers Green.(see appendix 5)12
- Consider and vote on Council signs as follows:(see appendix 6)Safety sign and contact details of the council for the small play area at The Causeway. Conservation area and contact details of the council for the picnic area, Bratoft Lane.
- Correspondence schedule. (see appendix 7)
- Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.(Due to this being a remote meeting any member of public attending will be placed in the meeting waiting room)
- Consider and vote on quotations received for treatment of the council building and painting of the public toilets and storage container. (see appendix 8)
- Update on requirements for Marsh Lane Football Field. (see appendix 9)