Agenda – Town Council Meeting 26th January 2021
- Receive apologises.
- Chairman’s remarks.
- Report from representatives of our outside bodies.
- Pursuant to the Localism Act 2011: Receive declarations of interest in accordance with the act.
- Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the remote meetings held as follows
- Open Spaces Committee Meeting 17th November 2020.
- Town Council Meeting 24th November 2020.
- Planning Committee Meeting 1st December 2020.
- Extra Ordinary Town Council Meeting 14th December 2020
- Planning Committee Meeting 14th December 2020
- Extra Ordinary Town Council Meeting 12th January 2021
- Planning Committee Meeting January 12th January 2021
6. Consider and approve Payment Schedule and Financial Position for January 2021.Payments will be issued under the delegated emergency operation procedure. (see appendix 1)
7. Consider and note Clerks Report including completed and outstanding tasks. (See appendix 2).
8. Review and extend the Council Procedure for Business Interruption due to COVID-19 in accordance with Government Guidelines.(see appendix 3)
9. Review of Trustees for the Bateman Veale & Wray Charity and appoint a councilor trustee. (see appendix 4)
10. Review of requirements for Glebe Rise Cemetery. (see appendix 5)
11. Review and update on goal posts for Tinkers Green from Cllr N Cooper. 12 Review correspondence schedule. (see appendix 6)
13 Exclude press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the following business to be discussed.(Due to this being a remote meeting any member of public attending will be placed in the meeting waiting room)
14Review of personnel committee actions concerning village maintenance and employment contracts.(see appendix 7)
15Review and vote on purchasing maintenance equipment. This is raised as part the review meetings by the Personnel Committee. (see appendix 8)
16Review and adopt national procedure for operation London Bridge and delegate purchases as required to the Clerk and Cllr L Broomfield. (see appendix 9)