September 1, 2021 –
1. To receive apologies.
2. To receive declarations of interest in accordance with the Localism Act 2011.
3. Approve and adopt as minutes the notes from the meeting held on 6th July 2021.
4. To note general correspondence.
5. Application: S/023/01739/23 Applicant: Ms. J Rutter. Proposal: Planning Permission – erection of a detached house with an attached garage, on the site of an existing lodge which is to be removed. Location: The Lodge, Station Road, Burgh le Marsh.
6. Application: S/023/01614/21 Applicant: Mrs. J Mackinder. Proposal: Planning permission – an extension of existing dwelling to provide a first-floor room with northeast and west facing Juliet balcony. Location: 4 Alexander Way, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, Lincolnshire PE25 5JN
7. Application: S/023/01796/21
Applicant: Mr. S Hamilton Proposal: Outline erection of 1no. dwelling (with means of access to be considered). Location: 20 Hall Lane, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness, PE24 5AQ
8. Application: S/023/01717/21 Applicant: Mr. A Boulton. Proposal: Planning permission – alterations to the existing building to provide replacement UPVC windows and doors on the front elevation. Location: 14 Market Place, Burgh le Marsh, Skegness